Mahalaxmi Home Loan

Personal Banking (Loans)

Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank offers affordable and flexible Home Loans for purchase, construction, extension and renovation of your dream home. Our home loan schemes are tailored to suit both salaried and self-employed individuals.


Age        :    22-65  years

Profession    :    Salaried individuals Remittance Income Holder Self employed professionals Businessmen

Nationality    :    Nepali

Tenure        :    2 to 30 years

Loan Limit    : Minimum 5 lakh
                     : Maximum 2crore

Documents required for Home Loan

Along with the Home Loan application you will need to provide the following documents required for processing Mahalaxmi Home Loan.

1. Identification Documentation

  • Photograph and copy of citizenship of the applicant/guarantor.
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Family Details & Nata Pramanit
  • Copy of Individual PAN certificate (where applicable)
  • Net worth statement of applicant/guarantor/sponsor.

2.  Income related documents For salaried individuals

  • Salary certificate from the employed organization/company (not older than 3 months).
  • Bank Statement, as applicable.
  • Latest two salary slips (if any).

For self-employed professionals

  • Certificate of registered professional.
  • Detail of income source/ profession.
  • Proof of last 3 years of continuous practice (if any).
  • Bank Statement, as applicable.

For business person

  • Latest audited financial statement as per prevailing Company/Tax Act of Nepal.
  • Bank Statement, as applicable.
  • Certificate of Incorporation (in case of organization)
  • Valid Firm/Company registration certificate.
  • MOA/AOA, Share Lagat, partnership deed (as applicable)
  • Recent tax paid receipt.

For other sources

  • Other rental income details. 
  • Pension slip, interest received statement etc.
  • Bank Statement, as applicable.
  • Other verifiable income.

Collateral related documents

  • Land ownership certificate    
  • Blue print / trace map
  • Four wall boundary
  • Building construction permission certificate from competent authority, construction completion certificate ( as applicable )
  • Collateral transfer deed (for recently purchased property)
  • latest revenue receipt of land or land or/and building offered as collateral





Quick Access