Mahalaxmi Share KarjaPersonal Banking (Loans)
Mahalaxmi Share Karjais a loan product paper deliberated to cash against the share (DMAT Share) listed in the Nepal Stock Exchange. The bank provides loan facility by pledging the listed share/s at a predetermined rate of interest. The bank sensations the credit facility after obtaining required documents with the reasonable valuation of the share/s to be pledged. This facility will be in revolving nature.
- BFIs maintaining Capital Adequacy Ratio as per NRB Directive.
- Companies having positive net worth.
- Listed in Nepal Stock Exchange.
- Companies having audit report for the fiscal year and year to year.
- Loan Tenure: Maximum 1 year (renewable)
- Service Charge: 1% upfront
- 50 % of lower of 180 days closing or closing price of the shares to be kept as security.